XternalSoulz Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010)

Go down

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010) Empty New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010)

Post  Baraxcus Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010) Hg0010
New Director for FINAL FANTASY XI (09/01/2010)

We would like to announce the appointment of a new director for FINAL FANTASY XI.

Former Battle Director Akihiko Matsui has assumed the post, and would like to take this opportunity to offer a few words of greeting to our players.

Dear Users,

It is both an honor and pleasure to give this address as the newly appointed director of FINAL FANTASY XI.

With the commencement of official service for FINAL FANTASY XIV imminent, the period ahead will prove to be a turning point for FINAL FANTASY XI. I have had the privilege of being part of the team since the project commenced some ten years ago, but to assume the mantle of leadership at this juncture is daunting indeed.

As director, I intend to work in close cooperation with all project members and involved parties to ensure that FINAL FANTASY XI will continue to hold allure for our players. For truly, nothing would please me more than to see Vana'diel remain a gathering place for those seeking high adventure and camaraderie.

I look forward to your continued support in the future.

Akihiko Matsui
Director, FINAL FANTASY XI
Baraxcus
Baraxcus
The Pure One
The Pure One

Male Posts : 373

Character Information
Vana'diel Race: Elvaan ♂
World Server: Unicorn
Current Nation: Windurst Windurst

Back to top Go down