XternalSoulz Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkshell Rules (Updated 04/04/2010)

Go down

Linkshell Rules (Updated 04/04/2010) Empty Linkshell Rules (Updated 04/04/2010)

Post  Baraxcus Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

Welcome to XternalSoulz!

As a Linkshell, we all like to have fun and enjoy playing FFXI. For us to enjoy doing things together, we have to have some rules. These rules may be changed or altered at any time.

No Drama.
We do not welcome drama into the linkshell. If you are found to be involved in drama you will result in removal from the linkshell.

Show Respect.
We are a group of players who do care about each other, please treat everyone with respect. If anyone in the Linkshell is bothering you, please /tell me or any of the sack holders.

Linkshell Behaviour.
Insults, Swearing and Racial terms are not allowed in the Linkshell. It is understandable if something small slips out, but where possible please avoid using foul language. If anyone is found repeatedly doing any of these things you will result in your removal from the linkshell.

Help someone who needs it.
This can apply to posting a response to their question as much as helping them in-game. Helping linkshell members is something I'd like to see everyone do. If something is scheduled for someone, I would like to see everyone there that can be.
Baraxcus
Baraxcus
The Pure One
The Pure One

Male Posts : 373

Character Information
Vana'diel Race: Elvaan ♂
World Server: Unicorn
Current Nation: Windurst Windurst

Back to top Go down